Earlier I posted my meal plan for this week. I mentioned grilled chicken thighs and an Asian salad. Both of these dishes are made with this AMAZING herby Asian dressing! I marinate the chicken thighs overnight in this dressing and grill it the next day for dinner (works well with shrimp too!). To make an scrumptious slaw, toss this dressing in a mixture of kale, broccoli slaw, almonds and dried cranberries!
It’s super easy to whip up, lasts about 2 weeks in a sealed jar in your fridge, and can be used as a marinade or dressing.
Which is exactly what I did. 😉
I love double duty recipes like this. A batch of this dressing is so versatile, and much healthier than anything you’d purchase in a jar at the store. You can easily make this in a food processor, but if you don’t have one, a blender will do.
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- the juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. red pepper flake
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients at the same time into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and well-combined! Use it to marinade chicken, shrimp or as a dressing to your favorite salad or slaw!