If you like chocolate,
especially ooey, gooey chocolate
you will love these. Period.
Did I mention they’re flourless? And Paleo? And delicious?
If you don’t make these for yourself, I’ll make them for you.
- 1 jar of pure almond butter (check the label- only almonds!)
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut or date sugar
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Enjoy life dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- non-stick coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a mini-muffin pan with non-stick coconut oil spray.
- Using a mixer, combine almond butter, eggs, honey, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda until just mixed.
- Mix in chocolate chips and pecans, then form walnut-sized balls of dough in your hands and place one in each of the muffin tin compartments (no need to press, just drop them in!).
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, or until the top feels almost firm to the touch. (Go by the time- trust me, they're done!). Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Enjoy!