Write a review
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated coconut sugar
- 2 tsps. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream with 1/2 of the coconut sugar and vanilla extract until soft peaks form. Place into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Whip cream cheese, remaining sugar, sea salt and lemon juice until creamy.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until just combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes, then serve with mini chocolate chips or fresh fruit!