This week was one of the best weeks of the year. Know why?
Tuesday was the release of the new DAVE MATTHEWS BAND ALBUM!
Now, if you know me, then you know what a rabid DMB fan I am. I first discovered them when I was in middle school and listened to Satellite on the radio. It would be years later in college when I actually started to follow them, love their music and overall obsess over all things Dave. (I went to my 11th concert this past July!) There are SO many amazing songs on the new album, but I seem to be gravitating towards two: Guacho and If Only. Check them out!
In honor of the new album, Away From the World, here are my current favorite run tunes that get me pumped and going on those early morning 1/2 marathon training days.
1. Electric Feel by MGMT This song gets me pumped and ready with a great beat and a good pace to start off a workout. I love love love this song so much it’s also my current ringtone!
2. I Hope This Gets to You by The Daylights Completely head over heels in love with this song. Amazing background music to make you feel inspired and strong.
3. My Body Young the Giant Ready to throw in the towel? Put this song on for a little re-energizing and motivation.
4. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay Consistent beat in this uplifting and amazing song. You’ll definitely be hitting repeat on this one.
5. Clarity by John Mayer My all time favorite cool down song. I find myself snapping my fingers to this tune the rest of my day!
So what’s on your current playlist? All time favorite song to run or workout to? Please share!