Last month a little beauty was dropped on my doorstep…
This gorgeous 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport was mine for the week! And I was going to take full advantage of our time together. Between routine trips to the gym and work, shopping excursions, quick trips around town (and even down South to Sarasota!), and a few date nights… we definitely got to know the Outlander Sport inside and out!
With all of those miles, I was able to narrow it down to 5 fabulous reasons why I loved the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport!
1. The technology. The Outlander Sport comes with optional Sirius XM radio, rear back-up cameras, navigation system (on a 6.1″ touchscreen display!), one-touch engine start/stop switch, Rockford Fosgate premium audio system (which pumps up to 710 watts through nine speakers-including a 10-inch dual-voice coil subwoofer!)
2. The panoramic glass ceiling. The Outlander Sport comes with an optional panoramic glass roof which I LOVED. In fact it was my favorite thing about the vehicle. I had it open the. entire. time. You literally have a view of the sky from any seat in the vehicle! Sidenote: Getting this option means no center/back dome light, however it does include track lighting around the perimeter of the panoramic glass.
3. The storage. The Outlander Sport has LOTS of cargo space. I was able to fit in QUITE a bit from some of my favorite shopping destinations. 😉
4. The gas mileage. I personally own a crossover SUV and love how great the gas mileage is on these smaller vehicles. The Outlander Sport gets around 25 (city) and 32 (highway) miles per gallon. That is SUCH a selling point for me as we do a lot of traveling and camping road trips!
5. The warranty. The Mitsubishi Outlander Sports comes with an AMAZING warranty. Combining a 10-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty3, a 5-year/60,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, a 7-year/100,000-mile Anti-Corrosion/Perforation Limited Warranty and 5-years/Unlimited miles of roadside assistance, the Outlander Sport will keep you worry-free!
If you’re in the market for a crossover SUV (that’s budget friendly as well!), you should definitely check out the Outlander Sport. And go for the blue… it’s GORGEOUS! 😉