Happy New Year!
I’m excited for the start of a brand new year, and I hope you are as well!
2015 was a VERY good year.
I truly have a lot to be thankful for, wonderful memories to keep in my pocket, and moments to be proud of. I completed my first 1/2 marathon, traveled to some beautiful places, raced in memory of my mom, spent time with friends volunteering and enjoying each other’s company, and bonded even more with my main guy. I know that 2016 will be just as awesome!
Here are some goals I already have planned for 2016:
- Running (I have a 2nd half marathon looming on the horizon! More about that in another post…) 😉
- Grow #TeamJudy and participate in lots of 5k’s in my mom’s memory.
- Volunteer at least once a month (goal accomplished last year!)
- Start an affirmations journal (more on that in another post…)
- Grow my teaching practice and branch my career into some new projects.
- Travel to a few fun places.
- Celebrate 5 awesome years with my main guy!
Happy New Year to you and yours! Stay SAFE out there tonight if you are celebrating away from home. Don’t risk driving under the influence when you can LYFT! Use this link to receive up to $50 in ride credit you can use right away!
See you next year!